About Idaho CASA Association
The Idaho Court Appointed Special Advocate Association works to promote, assist, and support the development, growth, and continuation of the 7 Judicial Districts CASA/GAL programs in the state and support their missions to help ensure every abused or neglected child is safe, has a permanent home and the opportunity to thrive.
Where every abused and neglected child in Idaho is given the opportunity to thrive in a safe and loving home.
Idaho CASA Association values reflect the core foundation that guides local CASA programs in the State of Idaho to help abused and neglected
To support and strengthen the Idaho CASA local programs in their advocacy for abused and neglected children.
- Integrity: The state agency works to ensure a role model foundation of integrity statewide for Idaho’s CASA programs.
- Excellence: The state agency sets an example of excellence in communications, leadership
andsupport for Idaho’s CASA programs.
- Advocacy: The state agency advocates on behalf of statewide needs, initiatives
andprograms, distilling them down to local needs (or addressing local agency needs) when applicable.
- Service: The state agency provides advocacy, leadership
andsupport (financial, support) for each local CASA organization within Idaho.
- Collaboration: The state agency collaborates with other
state levelCASA organizations to understand best practices and work to achieve leadership status for its successful efforts within Idaho.